Hi there, I'm Kate, owner of Kathryn White Photography. I was born on the summer solstice & live for long days in the sunshine. I'm drawn to natural light, authentic people, good music, abundant laughter and scenic adventures. I believe in leaning into new experiences & seeing the best in every situation. I'm a committed wife & proud mom with a creative spirit & deep admiration for real, through-thick-and-thin kinda love.
My work is inspired by my appreciation for life. I enjoy capturing the littlest details to the most heartfelt moments. With over 8 years professional experience & years of study, my passion for photography continuously grows. I'm obsessed with evoking feelings through my images, because I believe it's imperative in telling your story.
We all have such unique paths in life, and I consider it an honor to capture a glimpse of yours. I look forward to connecting with you & creating unforgettable memories together.
- Summer/Fall 2018 Cover & Spread // Real Weddings Magazine
- Visiting Gather & Mill in Grass Valley // Beijos Events
- Sacramento Boudoir Photography: Some Like it Hot // Real Weddings Magazine
- Gorgeous Places to go Glamping Around the World // The Venue Report
- A Brand New Gorgeous Glampground: Inn Town Campground // The Venue Report
- Brittany & Emerson // Real Weddings Magazine
- Boho Natural Maternity Session // Beauty and Lifestyle Mommy
- Inn Town Campground // The Venue Report
- Venue roundup: Unusual and Re-purposed Spaces // Peerspace Blog
- Glamping in Gold Country // 7x7
- Boho Wedding Decor and Design // Real Weddings Magazine
- A Collaborative Styled Boho Engagement in the Wilderness // The Studio Collective
- Earthy Bohemian Styled Shoot // A Paper Proposal
- Parisian Inspired Engagement Session // Love & Lavender
- A Sweet Sonoma Engagement // Inspired Bride
- Sonoma Engagement Session // Borrowed & Blue
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer // The Union
- Inn Town Campground Editorial // Lu Curates
- Worth the Trip // NBC Bay Area